Log cabins are the perfect vacation rental for couples. With their cozy atmosphere and secluded location, log cabin vacations offer the perfect opportunity for couples to spend quality time together and enjoy each other’s company.
Log cabins are romantic too!
If you’re cabin bound this season don’t let the cabin fever set in. There are plenty of cabin activities for couples to keep you busy and entertained while you’re on vacation.
10 Cabin Activities For Couples
Here are a few cabin activities for couples to try on their next log cabin vacation:
1) Cozy up by the fireplace: Nothing is more romantic than cuddling up by the fireplace in your cabin. Whether you’re reading a book, chatting, or just enjoying each other’s company, this is a great way to spend some quality time together.
2) Make a home-cooked meal: Many cabins come with fully equipped kitchens so take advantage of it and cook a romantic meal for two. This is a great way to save money on your vacation and enjoy some time together in the kitchen. If you’ve got an outside cooking area, even better!
3) Play some cabin games: There are plenty of cabin games to keep you entertained such as charades, cards, and board games. Board games we recommend buying are Monopoly, Jenga, and Cranium. If you want to save money don’t buy them, just look for cabin games online that you can print out and play for free.
4) Go for a hike: If your cabin is located in a beautiful setting, take advantage of it and go for a romantic hike together. From lakes and rivers to mountains and forests, there are plenty of breathtaking views to take in.
5) Take a dip in the hot tub: Many cabins come with their own private hot tubs. Some are even fuelled by wood so you can enjoy the sounds and smells of nature while you relax in the bubbling water. It’s a great way to soak away any cabin fever you may have.
6) Make s’mores: What’s more cabin than making s’mores over the fire? Simply build up a fire in your cabin’s fireplace or outside fire pit and roast some marshmallows for a classic cabin treat. Remember to be careful with fire and woodland!
7) Stargaze: If your cabin is located in a dark sky area, take advantage of it and go stargazing. You only need your eyes to enjoy this activity but if you have binoculars or a telescope, you’ll see even more. Be sure to check online for the best times to see certain stars and planets.
8) Go for a scenic drive: If your cabin is located in a beautiful area, go for a scenic drive and explore the area. Sometimes cabins are remote so a drive is the best way to see everything the area has to offer.
9) Visit a nearby town: If your cabin is located in a remote area, take advantage of it and visit a nearby town or city. This is a great way to get out of the cabin and do something different. Many towns have museums, art galleries, and historic sites to visit.
10) Relax and enjoy each other’s company: One of the best parts about cabin vacations is that they offer the perfect opportunity to relax and enjoy each other’s company. If you’re going kid-free, take advantage of it and spend some quality time together.
8 Extra Ways Couples Cabin Activities
Still looking for more things to do in a cabin for couples? No worries!
Here are a few extra ideas you can try to keep your log cabin vacation adventure going:
- Visit a local winery or brewery
- Take a dance class together
- Have a picnic in the cabin
- Go for a swim in the cabin’s pool
- Get massages together
- Go on a nature walk
- Make a cabin scavenger hunt
- Take a yoga class together
These are just a handful of cabin activities for couples to try on their next log cabin vacation. With so many options, there’s sure to be something for everyone. So, what are you waiting for? Start planning your cabin getaway today!
Are you headed on a cabin vacation with your significant other? If so, be sure to try out some of these cabin activities for couples. From cooking and hiking to stargazing and visiting nearby towns, we’ve got plenty of ideas to keep your cabin vacation interesting.
And, don’t forget, a cabin vacation is a perfect opportunity to relax and enjoy each other’s company. So, be sure to take advantage of it!
Log Cabin Vacation Essentials
Editors picks for essential items to take on your next log cabin vacation. Whether you’re a log cabin owner or renting a vacation cabin these will help make your trip run more smoothly – enjoy!